Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 65

It's been so long since my last update I couldn't remember where I was on the story. Oh, yes, the triplets had aged to toddlers and Bevin and Bianca aged to teenagers. Emile not-so-graciously allowed Ainsley to make changes to the house. The house was too big and cumbersome. LOL On with the show.

Ainsley's family seems to have grown again. No, she didn't have more kids. Thankfully. I'm talking about *Magic Gnomes*. I think they have got to be the funniest things ever.


Bianca decides to try her hand at the chemistry set.



Apparently her IF is miffed that she's not paying attention to him.


Emile spends some time with Brenna. Not sure he's really teaching her or just avoiding Ainsley. They haven't been spending much time together lately and I don't know why. Hmmm.


Ainsley, meanwhile, plays with Butterfly. I guess two can play the avoiding game.



Guess what happens next?



Yes, the ultimate in avoidance, traveling. But it's not who you think it is.





Ainsley decided it was her turn to travel and she took Bianca with her. I think Bianca is adorable in her adventurer outfit. Ainsley is trying to work on her LTW of Photo Gallery. I hate this LTW and will never let a sim do it again. Why, you ask? Well, you need ten pictures from each vacation location and $25,000 worth of pictures in total on display on your lot. And it turns out that not only do you have to wait until you are a certain level to take pictures so they have the location on them, you have to take pictures of recognized objects or it won't count. Oh, and then there's the little problem of not being able to take pictures while you have an active opportunity. *rolls eyes* Ainsley's lucky I like her. I'm way ahead in game play and let's just say that two of her family members got their LTW before her.

Oops, sorry, end of rant. :)

So, back to the story. While in Egypt a funny thing happened. Ainsley and Blaire ended up chatting with people in a house when I realized who lived there.



Ameen. I don't know how he's related to these people, who all have the same last name, but he apparently is still single. Or at least acts like it.



Yep, he really does flirt with Blaire. Seriously.

Stay tuned to see Ainsley's reaction to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment