Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 19


So, since I have some, why not post? We left poor Ainsley in China. With clothes on, thankfully.

Ainsley has a package to deliver.


He wants her to go get something out of a temple, blah, blah. Here we go again.


She found the entrance, but then I realized she didn't have much for supplies so I sent her to the market. Not that there was much there to buy.


I guess she stopped off for a swim along the way...

Anyway, she ended up buying books and decided she'd eat some of the veggies from her garden. She then saw something out back that caught her attention.



Ew. That gives me the heebie jeebies. I don't like bugs. She changes back into her new outfit and goes to explore the underground rooms she found. She got quite a few ancient coins and some treasure.


Then all of the sudden...


She went running back outside and...


Now, before you all get so excited, no, she's not preggers. LOL. She had some Tiberium in her inventory. She went back to her adventuring and ended up here.


Yeah, I really wouldn't want to go in there.

Nothing like the pyramids to take a picture of, but there is some seriously pretty landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment