Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 6


After her failure at hopscotch, I decided Ainsley needed a night on the town. First we stopped at the gym. I figured since she's athletic she would have fun.



Yeah, not so much. I don't think Ainsley knows how to have fun. Is that the CPBTK's fault? Probably. :devil: Sooooo, I sent her to shower and change, then we hit a night club. First up was Lakeside Dance Bar. She tried her magic to get in.


A pop up said that Darryl thinks Ainsley is being flirty. Well, that was the point. Darryl lets Ainsley in. She looks around. The only person here is Eugenia Kane, the mixologist. Ainsley decides to sit at the unoccupied piano and play. Yeah, not her strong suit.


Soon the actual pianist returns so Ainsley cedes her seat. Since she's hungry, she orders an autumn salad from the mixologist.


You'd think she would display better manners in public, but apparently not. Ainsley rolled a wish to have a drink, so she ordered that next. While drinking it, she has a conversation with Eugenia.



I think Ainsley has a little crush on Eugenia. I've never seen so many different expressions on her face in such a short period of time.

Ainsley rolled a wish to go to 5 hotspots. Yeah, cancel that one.

Ainsley's been at the dance club for a while, but she's still the only customer.


She decided to try out Stone Cottage instead. On her way, a popup declared "Everyone seems to be here at 'Stone Cottage' tonight! I'm going to have a great night."


Er, yeah. Sure. I can see how many people are there. Not.

Ainsley still tries to get in, but Tamara Mejia has other ideas.


"We only let popular Celebrities in here and you're not one of them."

Yeah, not much of a loss. Ainsley has had it with her little excursion. Not a lot of success as she only met two bouncers and a mixologist (she never met the pianist).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment