Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 15


The next morning (early), she's up and working in her garden. In her undies.



I told you, she's an exhibitionist. She eats some of her fresh veggies for breakfast.


Now that she's back from vacation and has two days off, she decides it's time for her party. First she freshens up, then she makes the phone calls.


Yeah, Ainsley, that's exactly where you should be making your phone calls. *shakes head*


Whoa momma! I think Ainsley's decided she's tired of being single. Holy cow, she must have been talking to Dee!

And here is her first guest.


I has no words for that outfit. Seriously. There are more guests, I just didn't get pictures of them all. Ainsley bought a few things for the party with money from selling the things she collected in Egypt. She bought a dance floor and a bar. She also bought some new shelves for her souvenirs, but you can't really see that. She moved furniture around to have enough room for everyone. Party pictures spam.


Ainsley is happy she's having a party.


Let's Dance!


What is it with everyone gagging? Ainsley is starting to wonder if there's something wrong with her outfit or if she smells.


Oh no, you so are *not* going to puke on my new dress!


Get down!


This guy was doing an evil laugh here, but he really looks like he's freaked out by Ainsley's butt. Just saying.

And no party is complete without two people making faces at each other.



Ainsley was a little upset because her best friend Kelsey (what? when did that happen? her boss became her best friend without any work on my part) came to the party, then turned around and left. Not sure what that was about. She had a nice time with Nicola, though. I think Ainsley has a crush on her, but Nicola doesn't like kids and that worries Ainsley a bit, because she has to have at least one to carry on the legacy.

The party was fun, and Ainsley felt so proud of herself. It was her first party, afterall. She didn't get the woohoo Dee keeps saying she needs, but you never know what the future holds.


Ainsley's "Oh I So Rule" face.

After the party, Ainsley sits around in her nice dress and plays chess by herself. She's supposed to get something from the science lab for gaining a logic point.


No comments:

Post a Comment