Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 56

Okay, I am officially in love with Blaire. I think she's the cutest toddler I've ever had in game.


And I hate Ainsley.



I mean, who has abs like that after three kids? That's just not right. LOL

Emile is thinking about his wife...



So since the kids are all occupied...





Well, no pictures, but you know what happened.

I have a cheat installed that lets kids garden. It's cool because it helps Ainsley out a bit and teaches the kids gardening (haven't noticed if they can actually skill up or not), but this is what happens with the animation.



:rofl:

Ainsley has some plasma fruit plants going, so guess what that means?



Yeah, random vampire gnomes keep showing up. On the plus side, I can sell them for 1000 simoleons. So I guess it's a good thing.

Ainsley takes a break from gardening to play with Blaire while the older kids are at school and Emile is at work.





Bianca goes on a field trip at school. I got some interesting pop-ups while she was there. This was my favorite:

"Bianca, let the nice police chief out of the cell now."

She brings a friend home and they do homework together, while Blaire plays with Bevin's IF. I didn't know she could do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment