Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 4


Okay, it's later. :bigsmile: We left Ainsley talking about cameras with Paparazzi Jarod Boone.


*snicker* I just love this pose. Look Ma, I can fly.


No, I'm interested, really.

The fun meter really does fill slowly, doesn't it? Now her energy and hygiene are starting to diminish. How in the world do you keep them happy? Well, regardless, I have a promise to keep.


Since no one appears to be here, Ainsley elects to give herself a tattoo on the digital tattoo thingie.


Oh, Ainsley, even this doesn't cause an expression change? Maybe she's had too much Botox.


Ha! Finally.


Not that I blame her. Hee. Her fun meter is still growing! While she was getting tattooed, we get a popup saying there's a burgular at Ainsley's. Switching there...



Yeah, what exactly are you going to steal?

So, apparently "Ainsley really messed that tattoo up." ACK! DON'T END YOUR SENTENCE IN A PREPOSITION. Okay, I do it all that time, but I'm just a person and not programming something kids could pick up bad habits...oh, nevermind. The rest of the message read "Perhaps it's better to get inked by a professional?" Can't see a messed up tattoo on her, though. Hmmm. Well, let's go home to sleep, shower, eat, pee, and go back to work - not in that order. Oh, and maybe find something fun to do along the way? How in the world can she have a negative moodlet that is supposedly "from seeing Burglar" when she wasn't even home?


Seriously? The thief took Ainsley's toilet? Um, I has no words.


She really is kind of pretty.

And that's a good place to end this installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment