Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 27


Ainsley's something drastic turns out to be starting over. She gathers up her books, her fruit and veggies, and a few other small things and moves to Riverview. It's an ideal place for a farmer/gardener, and no one there knows her or her past.


She finds a perfect plot of land, although it has a horrible house on it, and plants a new garden. She figures after her garden starts to flourish she can demolish the house and build a new one.


Okay, truth time. I built the house and liked it, but once I started playing it I realized it was a pain and would never work. I couldn't get good, organized rooms out of it and it was just awkward. I cheated a little while moving her. I used buydebug so I could replace the money tree (and gave her a second, since I know they sprout after a while) and a few other trees that hadn't grown enough for fruit yet. If you hadn't read before, I somehow broke Queenstown and couldn't play it long enough to get her plum and pomegranite trees to give fruit. So that's why she has some full grown trees right away. Of course, I also used buydebug to stock to pond. Lastly, I cheated using "maxmotives" from master control to keep her going long enough to upgrade her sprinklers, since she couldn't bring her already upgraded ones with her (well, I now know she could have, but I didn't know how to do it then). That also had the impact letting the rest of her garden grow before I really started playing her new place.

This is the house, which I really liked from the outside.

Front:
 
Back:

Pond close-up:

I wanted something different, something with angles and a great fishing spot. But the inside just wasn't very playable. Room sizes were just weird because of my weird angles.

Top floor:

Main floor:

Ground floor:

Basement:

Sunset in Riverview.

No comments:

Post a Comment