Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 60

More family pictures:


Emile works on his charisma so he can max out.



And Bianca is antisocial.



She gets a second piece of cake, thought, and joins her siblings.





"Are we having fun yet?"



Emile doesn't seem to care that his wife is puking behind him.

The sisters play a little Gnubb to bond.



Preggers Ainsley fights with the washing machine.



Emile used his LTW points to get the collection helper, then he goes around the neighborhood and looks for bugs.



He found one...



But it bit him. :rofl:

No comments:

Post a Comment