Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 35

Emile came back from working as a podium polisher with news - he'd gotten a promotion. He's now a ballot counter. To relieve the stress of his day, he disappeared into the basement (which I haven't finished) and did some work on his dance moves.


Then went back upstairs and tried playing the guitar the CPBTK put in his room.


Finally, he had something to eat. I can tell he and Ainsley are going to get along, because he's eating her favorite meal - bread with jam.



Uh oh, I know this look. Down girl, you just met him. Hope she isn't heading for heartbreak again.

They managed to have a perfectly normal conversation without Ainsley mentioning Ameen even once. Good girl.



"Why are you staring at my boobs? I don't see anything interesting there."

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a perfectly *normal* conversation.

Ainsley got an award from the town for selling §25,000 worth of produce from her garden.


She's working her way up in the world, and her plant quality is showing it! She's got quite a few perfect plants.

Eye candy:


He even got all work and no play (lately) Ainsley to join in!


No comments:

Post a Comment