Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 64

I aged the toddlers up almost immediately. Here they are pre- and post- CAS.

Boone:

Brenna:


And Butterfly:

My game had slowed down considerably so I used RESET ALL objects in Master Controller. It sent Bevin and Bianca home from school, so I decided to keep them at home but age them to teenagers. Here they are aged, again pre- and post- CAS.

Bevin:


Bianca:


That has got to be the shortest boarding school enrollment in history. LOL

I had fun trying to get six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a playroom all on one floor, but I managed.


Starting front left and going clockwise, the rooms are: Blaire's, Boone's, Bianca's, Brenna's, Bevin's, and Butterfly's. And yes, Bevin's room finally got decorated and Bianca's got redone for her as a teenager. I think Bianca's room is my favorite.

The playroom includes just about everything a kid could want, including play oven, dress-up chest, painting area, chess table, skills bookcase, toddler bookcase, and toybox. There is also a darkroom on this floor (the red room).

Same but from the back of the house:


After Emile's last party, one of the things Ainsley insisted on was that there be a dedicated door for the party room. She did not want guests having free reign of her house. Enough money had been made during the trip to China that Emile had no problem with having the renovations done, even if he grumbled the whole time about his wife. I think there may be trouble in paradise.


They also added a pool and locker rooms for those pool parties.

Finally, the bottom floor has been redone to make room for all the different hobbies and skills that might ever be needed.


From the left there is the blue room, which is a climate controlled nectar storage area, the nectar making room with a small corner fridge to store fruit, the inventing area, the sculpting room, the lobby with view into the party room pool, fortune cookie room, drafting room (with secret door into the treasure room), chemistry room with a dive pool for putting out those nasty fires, and the make-over room.

The last floor, of course, is the top floor with the master suite. The nursery is gone, now that Ainsley has insisted on no more kids, and that room was opened up to the hallway and made into a workout room that everyone can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment