Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 21


Ainsley's enjoying the changes to her house. She also did some work to her garden.



(I love this picture)


She calls Ameen Moussa, her Egyptian Cutie. And yes, she had the conversation in the same place she seems to have a lot of her phone calls.


Next she wanted to learn charisma, so a mirror was purchased.


"Help, I'm stuck in the mirror"


"I'm smarter than I look"


"OMG, who is that CPBTK behind me?"

She moved all her uncut stones from by the front door into the basement. She decided they just didn't look "pretty" so no one needed to see them until she could afford to have them cut.


Working in her garden.



As of now, Ainsley has gone to jail three times. Each time she is penalized for missing work and her promotion meter goes down. I'm thinking of making her work from home on her garden instead of being a criminal. *sigh*

I still have more pics, but that's all I have written up so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment