Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 18

So, Ainsley spends a day in jail. She works out and makes friends. How come her Athletic skill didn't improve from working out in jail? Ah well. Whatever.

Back home she uses some of her collecting money to buy this:


You've got to admit it's kind of ironic. A criminal with an alarm. LOL. She eats the last of her dried food from Egypt. She really liked that stuff. Then she spends more money.


Look, she's levitating!


And the toilet strikes again. Told you upgrading to self-cleaning wasn't going to solve the problem. But no, don't pay attention to me.


She does some more collecting...


and then goes home to find another toilet issue.


Ainsley gets another travel opportunity through work, this time to China.


I think the game is making sure I can't say anything about the cab driver's hair. Just saying. :bigsmile:

And guess what happens when I give her a new outfit for China?


Yep, once again.


Ah, much better.

To make an even ten pictures, here's one I took a while back while she was fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment