Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 13


We left Ainsley in Egypt...

On to her delivery. No, she's not preggers. I meant delivery of the package from work. Geesh. You all have babies on the brain.


"Here, take your stupid package. They better pay me well for this. It cost me §1600 to get here, leaving me with less than §500. What? You have an adventure for me? Why not, I have nothing better to do for the next three days."

So, off she goes to recover some papers from some temple. Yeah, I paid a lot of attention. :bigsmile: First she stops to get some supplies. Tent, foodstuff, and shower in a can.


Her first adventure:




She gets the papers and brings them back to whatshisname. Next she's supposed to collect some turquoise so the locals can get paid. Okay, let's go.

The pyramids and the moon:

Another pyramids and moon shot, but this one has Ainsley in the foreground looking as tiny as an ant!


She finishes that task and has to get the gossip from the locals. I cheated and used Master Controller to give them good enough relationships to tell her what she wanted to know. :angel: At one of the shops she was talking and then just belched. The woman next to her left rolling her eyes. Seriously!


She falls a little for a local guy.


[img][/img]
Hello, eyes up and hands down, Mister! Oh, wait, Dee said I needed this...dang, too late. *sigh* (I love the lady sitting there reading, not paying attention to what's going on right next to her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment