Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 29


The next day, Ainsley goes around her new house doing as many upgrades as she can. She wants to be a tinkerer since she's already maxed out her handiness skill (along with gardener, strength, and cooking).


Um, Ainsley, I mean I may not be as handy as you, but I don't think it's a good idea to use a hammer on glass. Just sayin'.

After the updating, she does some more gardening and gets an opportunity to bring some of her good produce to the diner. As a reward she gets the ability to plant egg and cheese plants. She also got a celebrity point.

Ainsley bought some recipe books because she rolled a wish to learn all the recipes (somehow she lost that wish, but I'm still doing it for her). She read the crepes book and then tried it out.



Lookin' good, Ains.


"OMG, it's a money tree!"

Okay, she was really on the phone, but that was so what it looked like. :)

Her next batch of crepes didn't look nearly as good.


Fishing for dinner off the back deck.


This is something I'm going to miss when I demolish this house and build a new one. I decided I didn't want to deal with a foundation because it makes getting to the basement too hard, so I can't have a fishing deck. :crying:


I've heard of taking time to smell the roses, but the simoleons? They are paparazzi. For a level one celebrity. Yeah. Not too realistic there, EA.

Ainsley decides to go back to China because the only plants she's missing are Cherry and Pomelo trees, which are easiest to get there, and some grape varieties. I had changed her China outfit to something else (I think her gardening outfit) so I had to give her a new outfit.


Hey, at least she's consistant. I recreated her other China outfit because I really liked it. Here she is harvesting some fruit. The woman in white is a paparazzi.


She helps stock the scholar place with koi.


Oh, I've added a rule to my legacy. Whenever my sims are on vacation, I can use MaxMotives from MC because I am *not* wasting time there sleeping or whatever. So there! It's my legacy and I can do what I want. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment