Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 26


So, Ainsley might not have gotten to be an exhibitionist in France, but other travelers staying in the base camp made up for that.


It's really not fair that it was just women who are exhibitionists in my game.


Also, I happened to hover my mouse over this guy, and guess who he is? Yep, Ameen. Ainsley avoided him.

On her last night in France, Ainsley practices chess with another traveler, whose name she never asked. I think she was afraid of getting involved in another long distance romance.


Back home, she makes a call.


What is it with this girl and making calls in the bathroom? *sigh*

She buys herself a new shower, because her old one never had hot water anymore.


She eats, reverting back to her slobby tendencies.


Since she's been so moody, I've decided to get her to tinker with some of her electronics. Either she'll get electrocuted or she'll upgrade them. Hopefully either outcome will improve her mood. :) Instead she surprises me and shows how good she is at levitation.


She goes to the gym to work out, but I'm worried this girl is getting too thin. I mean, look at her!


An Ainsley Faces Montage.


Ainsley tries to get over hear heartbreak with a night on the town.


She decides, after spending the whole night pouring her heart out to the mixologist, that she needs to do something drastic to turn things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment