Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 63

I swear, I am never using fertility treatments again. Ever.


Can you imagine if Emile had received fertility treatments, too? Annyway (heheh), meet Boone, Brenna, and Butterfly.

Emile and Ainsley enrolled Bevin and Bianca in boarding school. Emile had a LTW to do so. And I couldn't handle all six kids. LOL. And that, dear readers, is why Blaire got her room done before Bevin. I knew he was leaving, I just had to earn enough money to enroll him and Bianca at Smuggleworth's together.


AND...Emile remains true to form and goes traveling since his wife just gave birth. Thankfully, he takes Blaire with him this time.



The collection helper is really, really cool.



Blaire spent most of the time collecting. She did go into a few tombs with Dad, but he was careful with her. He would do the hard work and she would collect the treasure. There were a few times he was caught up in something and she snuck by him, but they had a discussion about
that.



"Um, Dad, you know you are just wearing your undershorts, right?"



"Oooh, ancient coins!"



"Blaire, a little help here? Ignore the money bag, I need you!"



"Nevermind, I managed on my own."



This was one of those times when she snuck by him.

When they get back, Ainsley's a little overwhelmed by the amount of relics they have and takes time to figure out how to incorporate them with the existing ones.



Much better. The ones that aren't here are in chests in the treasure room.

Emile and Blaire also brought home a bunch of gems, rocks, and metals.

29 pieces of quartz
20 Mercury
11 tiny space rocks
25 Platinum
21 Gold
23 Silver
2 large space rocks
4 Luminous Gems
19 Septarian Nodules
6 Lapis Lazuli
19 Geodes
6 Diamonds
15 Emeralds
5 Jade
2 Rainbow Gems
2 Yellow Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment