Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 23


Ainsley decided that she'd really missed an opportunity in Egypt, so she called up her Egyptian cutie, Ameen, and invited him to visit.


He would arrive in two days, so in the meantime she worked on more of the sprinklers. After all, she didn't want to waste her time watering the garden while Ameen was visiting.


Oh, look, the lime tree finally is ready for harvest!


She wants to impress Ameen, so she spends some time cleaning.


She checks to make sure she doesn't have any messages ... in her usual phone room.


Watering at sunset.


Aaaaaand... Ameen is here!


Yeah, Ainsley, way to play hard to get. *sigh* Have I taught her nothing?


Flirt. I guess I have taught her something.

Ainsley invites him inside, and instantly jumps on him.


He doesn't seem to mind, nor does Ainsley seem to mind that truly hideous beard he's grown since she last saw him.

Ainsley wants to woohoo, and Ameen doesn't seem to have a problem with that, either. So they head off to...


The bathroom? Really, Ainsley, you want your first time to be there? *sigh* Well, it looks like she likes what she sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment