Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 14


We left Ainlsey is in Egypt and taking in the local, erm, sights. But there are adventures to be had so she sets off on her next mission. Flame fruit needed, Ainsley's your girl. I got a few pictures of her in the pyramid that I really liked.

Ouch, my aching back.


What? Huh? Is that even physically possible? I mean, she's folded in half! That's gotta hurt.


Ah, the flame fruit is here.

The only other things she had time to do while there was find a secret underground library,


and have one more flirt with her Egyptian sweetie.


Then it's time to go home again. Ah, home sweet home.


She's hungry, but also tired, so she eats some of her left over foodstuff from Egypt.


Ah, Ainsley and her faces.

Before bed, she finds that while she was gone her toilet somehow clogged (told you it was related to the Spawn of Satan (tm) toilet).


She fixes it and drags herself off for some sleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment