Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 12


She thought it would be nice to watch a little bit of tv, but then this happened:


I let her fix it even though I was afraid she was going to electrocute herself. Surprisingly she did a good job. Her reward was getting to watch the cooking channel.



Her toilet must be related to Calista & Carter's Spawn of Satan(tm) toilet (by Peachy). Ainsley can't get hers to flush.

To celebrate her promotion, Ainsley got a new outfit. She wanted one that would show off her tattoo.



On her scooter.

Seems her party is going to have to wait a while, because she has an opportunity to go to Egypt for work. Of course, she has to pay her way. She grabs a cab to ... Egypt? Well, whatever. Maybe it's a flying cab. This driver's hair is at least a little better than the other one.



And here we are in Egypt. She checks out the adventure board while I decide to give her a new outfit. When she gets on her scooter to bring the package from work to her contact, I change outfits on her. Why, oh why, is it that every time I give her a new outfit this happens?

Promotion Outfit Pre-CAS

Egypt Outfit Pre-CAS
 
I added the black bars. My sim is an exhibitionist. *sigh* I'm so proud of her. Er, I mean, let me change that quick. There, this is better.


(And I do know why that "top" is one of the options, I'm just not sure why it seems to be picked *randomly* each time)

No comments:

Post a Comment