Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 62

Ainsley breaks the tension left by the fight at the campaign party by talking about her pregnancy.


Rhoda doesn't look happy. Does she have a thing for Emile? I kept getting popups saying that Rhoda had to go. Well, go already.



Oooh, no wonder she was in a hurry. She has an important job to get to. LOL I was worried for a minute she was going to try to rob Ainsley and Emile, but she just left. Thankfully!



"CPBTK, why are you letting my husband flirt right in front of me?"

Sorry, Ainsley. He's trying to get campaign contributions. He has to use all of his tools. Er, that sounded really dirty and wrong.

Ma goes missing from the party so I go looking for her.



What? This is what I hate about parties. Guests just go wherever they want. I mean, what Ainsley hates. Yeah, that's what I meant.



OMG, I had no idea she was so close! This dress is marked as pregnancy enabled but obviously it isn't. She didn't really have a bump yet so I wasn't worried.



Emile isn't happy with her timing. Or maybe it's me he's mad at.

Even with Ainsley ruining the party by going into labor, Emile received 63,320 simoleons from campaign contributions. I think he should skim a little for himself, Ainsley, and the new baby. Hey, that's how it works in the real world.

3:02 in the morning after an epic party (well, bordering on anyway), your wife is in labor, so what do you do?



Yep, play your guitar outside the hospital for tips. DOH.

Now, here's where things get weird. I have another four or so chapters, but after I got there I lost my game. Everything. And my last backup was when the twins were toddlers and Blaire was a baby. So I had to rebuild and replay. And what do you know, I lost everything *again*. I kept getting black lots. Turns out I had some bad CC. I didn't realize it could bork my game so badly. So I rebuilt *again*. Then of course when I did play things ended up different from my first time through. I have a few pictures I want to share before we get back to Ainsley in labor.

Emile showing once again he knows how to dress, this time for a pool party:



And he's not the only one.



Look at her feet - she has flippers on.

Lastly, the preggers dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment