Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - legacy style

Please note the following:

1. Chapters 1-65 are here. Chapters 66+ are at The Sims Daily. This story is a work in progress.

2. This is purely for fun - my own and hopefully yours. Please enjoy. Friendly feedback is always welcome, but please no comments on the status of my soul because of things my sims do.

3. Posted pictures are made smaller by blogspot. If you want to see the original size (usually 800 x 451) just click on the picture.

4. CPBTK = Crazy Person Behind the Keyboard, or me.

5. This story was originally posted at LivingSims, so there are comments regarding specific people in some places. If you don't know who these people are, just ignore the comments. They are fabulous people, though, so if you want to get to know them, click the LivingSims button to the right and come join in the fun!

6. I do not edit out "butt shots". If naked pixelated behinds offend you, please do not read. No frontal nudity is shown.

7. I cheat. A lot. And I have many, many mods in my game. Be forewarned!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chapter 48

So, Ainsley is in labor and on her way to the hospital.


Yeah, if I ever have a kid that's the way I want to go to the hospital. Not.



I think this woman definitely needs the hospital. Ainsley cuts in line, though.



Regretfully, Emile was at work so he couldn't be there when she had the baby.



Oh, thank goodness she didn't have to take the scooter home. Might be time to upgrade to a car.

Meet baby Bianca. Ainsley adores her already.



Did I mention this?



Yeah, she had twins. Must be in the water, because there are a lot of twins on the board. The little boy is Bevin. Ainsley adores him, too. Annoyed me a little, because I really liked the nursery the way it was and I had to fit another crib in. I managed. I didn't get a picture yet, so I'll show it later.

I got kind of mad at Emile, because he didn't come home right after work. Have I mentioned his traits lately? He is insane, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, this is what he stayed at work to do:



Ainsley didn't let having twins slow her down, either.



A few changes were made to the downstairs. They put two basinets in the living room and two high chairs in the kitchen.





So, tanpeaches, you said you "can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl or twins. The answer is "all three!" :rofl:

No comments:

Post a Comment